Alpena County, Michigan Warrants and Arrest Records

Michigan Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Michigan criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

Alpena County, Michigan arrest warrants are treated on a priority basis by the police of the area. Because these detention orders are only requested when the accused cannot be detained right after the crime has been committed or from the scene of the incident, there is a very real risk that the individual may try to get out of the area.

For this reason, active warrants are executed almost immediately after release; also, these orders confer upon law enforcement agents the authority to arrest the accused at any time and from any place. Given the criminal nature of the charges being brought against the offender in such cases, it is understandable why outstanding warrants from Alpena County can be executed by any member of a justice agency.

In fact, an active warrant may even be served outside the issuing county. If you want to get a warrant search done in Alpena, you can use the form listed above to access a third party database. Alternatively, you can also connect with any of the state agencies discussed in this article. However, this option is not open for people who already have an arrest record in Alpena and an active warrant to their name.

Your arrest will be imminent if you approach any government office in search of information. However, if you are seeking this data about somebody you know, you will find the police and the judiciary more than helpful. Get in touch with these state departments at:

The judge: 720 W Chisholm St, Alpena, MI 49707

The sheriff: 320 Johnson St, Alpena, Michigan 49707

The county clerk: 720 W. Chisholm Suite #2, Alpena, Michigan 49707

How do you get information about Alpena County warrants and arrests over the phone? (Updated in 2021)

  • Call (989) 354-9830 for information about recent arrests and an incident report, arrest records or accident report.
  • Call (989) 354-9748 for victim-witness assistance.
  • Call (989) 354-9678 (District Court) and (989) 354-9573 (Circuit Court) for information on initiating a search for Alpena County judicial records.

Crime statistics of Alpena County

In 2019, the Alpena Sheriff’s Office received 74 criminal complaints, as opposed to the 90 cases received in 2018. These included 51 property crimes and 23 violent crimes.

The property crimes category included 39 larceny thefts and 12 burglaries. The violent crimes category included 14 aggravated assaults and 9 rapes.

On average, one crime is reported in Alpena County, MI every day; this puts the monthly crime rate at around 30 incidents and the annual average just short of the 400 occurrence mark. After the nearly 40% increase in instances of violent crime, the annual average for this criminal category currently stands at 10% of the total yearly incident rate, while the remaining 90% is attributed to instances of theft and robbery.

Search Michigan arrest records by county: