Lenawee County, Michigan arrest Records and Warrants

Michigan Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Michigan criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

All active arrest warrants issued in Lenawee County result from a collaboration between the state judiciary and law enforcement agencies. The court reserves the right to issue certain detention decrees of its own accord, like the bench warrant. However, in the case of a felony, an arrest decree directly results from a formal request filed by the police in court.

So, it is no wonder that the judiciary and the police have an account of just about every outstanding warrant issued in Lenawee. If you are keen on a warrant search, information can be found easily through these two agencies.

The sheriff’s department will be able to give the low down on arrest records and warrants, and a visit to the precinct will get you the opportunity to view the latest, most wanted list. If your only aim is to keep your home and workplace safe, this will certainly help.

To find your way to the sheriff’s department, go to 405 N Winter St, Adrian, Michigan 49221 or you can contact them over the phone at 517-263-0524

You can also visit the magistrate of Lenawee County in your quest for information on arrest warrants. The office of the judiciary is located at 425 N Main St, Adrian, MI 49221and you can call them on 517-264-4599. The magistrate’s court will be able to give you details on all arrest orders against a person, including information on the cases in which these were issued.

Finally, drive down to the Lenawee county clerk’s office at the Lenawee courthouse (address same as that of magistrate’s court). This is the judicial agency that maintains the court dockets, and they will be able to summarize civil and criminal trials that were initiated against your subject.

Who can help you with an over-the-phone warrant search and arrests inquiry in Lenawee County? (2021- Update)

  • Contact the police department for information about incident and accidents and an arrest report- 517-263-0524 ext. 2052
  • Dial the phone number of the Lenawee County Jail for information on recent arrests and inmate arrest records- 517-263-0524.
  • Obtain case-specific information by contacting the Detective Bureau- 517-264-5372.
  • Get general information from the police by calling dispatch line- 517-264-5378
  • Find out about victim and witnesses services by contacting the Victims’ Advocate-517-264-4636.
  • Learn about criminal case court dates and judicial records by calling the Clerk of Court-517-264-4673 (District Court) and 517-264-4597 (Circuit Court).

Crime statistics of Lenawee County

Almost 214 criminal complaints were handled by the Sheriff’s Department of Lenawee County in 2019. Of the complaints lodged, around 169 were against property crimes. This category include 105 cases of larceny theft, 54 cases of burglary and 10 cases of motor vehicle theft. The complaints against violent crimes were attributed to 22 instances of aggravated assault, 19 rapes and 2 robberies.

In the ten years from 1999 to 2008, almost 43,000 criminal complaints were lodged in Lenawee; this can be worked on to reach an annual crime average of just above 4000 incidents. About 15% of the total crime figure comes from violent acts of crime, while the other 85% are theft and damage incidents.

Search Michigan arrest records by county: