A warrant search done in Ogemaw County, Michigan, will include old and new arrest orders that are legally termed as outstanding and active warrants, respectively. However, these details will only be offered when a criminal matter resulted in a conviction. Also, when you go through a government agency, the search for arrest records is restricted to the state of Michigan.
So, if you want a broader inquiry done, you will have to use a private database of records on arrest warrants. These repositories have information on outstanding warrants from Ogemaw County as well as the rest of the country. Because this data is procured from government agencies, you don’t have to worry about the accuracy of this information.
Going through an online source is so much more convenient than actually driving down to an agency office in search of Ogemaw arrest records. You can access a privately owned database of records by using the form above. All government agencies will also charge you a small fee to undertake a warrant search on your behalf.
Some of the state agencies that will respond to such inquiries are listed below. Before you walk into the offices of these state departments, make sure that you have pertinent information about the subject of your inquiry, like the first and last name and other basic details.
- Magistrate’s court: 806 W Houghton Ave, West Branch, MI 48661
- Office of the sheriff: 806 W Wright St, West Branch, Michigan 48661
- Office of the county clerk: 806 West Houghton Avenue Room 104, West Branch, Michigan 48661
Who can help you with an over-the-phone warrant search and arrests inquiry in Ogemaw County? (2021- Update)
- If you want to find out about arrests, call the Ogemaw County Jail at 989-345-5908.
- If you want to do a warrant search, call 989-345-3111
- If you want information on victim’s assistance, call 989-345-6222.
- If you are interested in a criminal case search, call 989-345-0215 (Misdemeanor crimes) and 989-345-0215 (Felony crimes).
Crime statistics of Ogemaw County
Between 2018 and 2019, Ogemaw County’s crime rate increased by about 20%, from an annual average of 124 incidents to 150. In 2019, 138 complaints were submitted for property offenses, while the rest were for violent crimes.
More than 90 reports were filed for larceny-thefts, and over 40 complaints were filed for burglary. Aggravated assault led to 8 out of the 12 complaints lodged against violent crimes.
Ogemaw County, MI has a low crime rate with just about 250 incidents reported per annum. Of the estimated 2000 crime reports filed in the area from 2001 to 2008, just about 7% were against violent acts. On average, 50% of the criminal instances occur when the victim is in an area he/she knows.